welcome to the Elite force *SAC* servers use the best gaming servers available. Try our high end gaming server today!!!

HomeCalendarPortalSearchFAQRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

bf3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GB619
*SAC*
*SAC*

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: bf3    Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:59 am

I played online a bit today,joined our server,but alas it was empty,one thing i dont like,is it seems you cant explore the map or even try out any vehicles till the game starts,or is it something im doing wrong,i meen we all have to learn how to control the choppers,so that is really lame,you just sit there waiting and waiting,so i guess thats why server is empty,i meen i dont want to sit motionless for however long it takes to start a game,i want to get out and have fun while waiting for others,so if this is the way it is,then big mistake,i did manage some games and it was ok,but back to work tomorrow,and not sure when i willbe able to play again,anyways let me know if it is right you cant do anything till game actually has the right amount of ppl to play proper..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*SAC*=Bff=
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: bf3    Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:47 pm

The thing i miss with bf2 was the banter in game we all had. No other game is such a slow pace. bf3 is you spawn u die u spawn u may last 20 seconds then u die or you get team killed for the helis etc. Its shite Ive deleted my player an got rid of the game

Game Admin
Game Admin

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: bf3    Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:57 am

I gotta admit I love BF3 Shocked I only play 3 maps, Kharg Island ( my favourite ) Noshahr Canals and operation firestorm. These 3 maps have the greatest variety of vehicles and only play them on conquest large 32 players ( find 64 players to busy) for best balance of game play. I have had some fantastic games on Kharg and although the lack of ingame voip I use skype when you get a squad that works together you can have some epic wins!
I have spent alot of time using the mobile AA ( stationary AA in uncaps are shite) and don't have any problems taking down heli's and jets, you just need time to unlock the perks for the vehicles and make the best set up that suites your gaming style. There are so many different unlocks for both the player, vehicles and weapons that you soon find what suits you best and I only change the odd load out item depending on the map I'm on and how I feel like playing the map.
BF2 this aint and i can list alot of faults with BF3 but I could also list just as many with BF2 when that was first released and many years later still NOT solved. I think given time and a patch or 2 later BF3 will be as good as BF2 and maybe better!! For those of you that have only just started playing it or are about to start....STICK WITH IT......you WILL get yer arse kicked to start with, the game play takes a bit of getting used to ( so much eye candy and so many places to hide) and untill you get a good feel for the maps and how they play and unlock the weapons and perks you are always going to be at a bit of a disadvantage. I would suggest starting off with either the support, assualt or engineer class, just leave the recon class alone....its shite and a waste of time to start with, get some points racked up and you can unlock weapons for all classes using just one kit. I mainy use the engineer due to the maps I play and have unlocked all the perks and weapons for that class which has also unlocked weapons for the other classes that I have not used yet Very Happy
Most importantly I found the best way to enjoy this game was to stop comparing it to BF2 and accept that the legend that was BF2 will never be again, unfortunately! PC gaming is changing wether we like it or not thanks to the fooking consoles Evil or Very Mad I for one wanted BF3 to basically be BF2 but with pretty graphics but sadly that aint the case, but I am looking forward to the BF2 maps making a comback in BF3..
OK thats me rant over lol! cya all on the field.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: bf3    Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:02 am

Sorry to hear about everyones experience with BF3, I trust all is ok with you all and yes we had some great banter and friendly rivelry in BF2 its a shame that had to come to an end. I have to say and this is an honest comment you Guys have been and I still consider you all to be some of the best friends I have had the pleasure of chatting to and playing online with tnx for that guys.(you must be youve put up with my rantings on here enough lol! ) maybe one day we will meet on the battlefield again until then take care all and have fun Smile Smile oh yes before I forget Boff m8y we really must arrange that meet up with shep not seen ya in a while will be good to have a chat after all this time. and also Ed we will try some time to get down to your neck of the woods and perhaps we can meet up for the first time that would also be great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*SAC*=Bff=
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: bf3    Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:28 pm

sounds like a plan. Me and a few bike m8s are headin for your area ed in the summer. Maybe catch up with you for a beer. And yes kev we must sort that meet out Very Happy

Game Admin
Game Admin

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: bf3    Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Yeah that would be great Boff....just let me know when yer coming and i'll let you know what I'm working and sort a beer out..........lol i'll tell me mates Nigel Mansell is coming for a beer with me lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*SAC*Scalpalot
Game Admin
Game Admin

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: bf3    Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:11 am

I have to agree with Ed about BF3 , I'm liking it too.
We did trie to get the sac server running but Boff made the right decision to pull the plug.

I will continue to play BF3 with the guys from 71*N and you can find me as Scalpalot.

Missing the fun and banter too.

71*N has a ts2 server running kevin knows the acces codes (I forgot, it's on automatic Embarassed )

hope to see you guys on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: bf3    Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:49 am

If anyone wants the ts2 info for 71n let me know and ill pm it too you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content