welcome to the Elite force *SAC* servers use the best gaming servers available. Try our high end gaming server today!!!

HomeCalendarPortalSearchFAQRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

What now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GB619
*SAC*
*SAC*

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: What now   Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:09 am

So where do we go now boys,what game is next after the failure of the recent release,does anyone know what games are likely to get us all together online.I remember playing swat 4 with some friends years ago,thegood thing about it was you could host your own server,and just have your mates join thegame,i did see BF3 has a co-op mode,but dont quite understand how to get it going lol,as i think to co-op with any of you would be fun,so if anyone knows how to set it up,let me know,i did try and it just comeback as failed lol......anyways we need a game we all can jump into together where we can play together,i would like to play bf3 with some of you,so pm me your skype,and ingame id,then at least we can chat to each other while playing..... affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*SAC*=Bff=
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: What now   Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:23 pm

i still play bfbc2 i could get that server up again if we had enough players

Game Admin
Game Admin

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: What now   Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:16 am

Im still in recovery from my shoulder operation but its looking like I will be able to play only for around a couple of hours but at least I can play,I cant stand BC2 but for the good of *SAC* Im whilling to play. Just bought the annniversary X edition of the Arma series not played it yet just installed it last night,So if you gonna start up the bc2 server Ill join just to keep us going and also to annoy a certain polish "person" who mistakenly thinks *SAC* consists of only 1 member you Boff m8y boy is he gonna get a shock Hee Hee lets kick some Ass *SAC* STYLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XeyedPilot
Game Admin
Game Admin

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: What now   Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:44 am

My ingame name is :- xeyedpilot1 and skype is ian.head2(i think) I play BF3 just about every day and loving it now i'm rank 43 and have unlocked alot of the equipment for the weapons and vehicles. I'm on a mission at the moment with the jets and heli's but it tuff, but enjoyable. i mainly play Kharg or canals so look me up I'm always looking for some good squad play

I know how to setup the coop mode but have not been able to get a game yet, like you i get the failed message - i'm pretty sure its to do with the ports that need forwarding. I'll let you know when I get it sorted and I'd be up for a game of co-op for sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beano49

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What now   Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:57 pm

dunno if you guys still remember if you're gonna put youre bc2 server backl on..ill play it regurlary...im playing bf3 at the mo..even spent a load on a new rig for it...but play bc2 more..so if youre gonna put a server up ..add one more to your population count...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What now   

Back to top Go down

What now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: