welcome to the Elite force *SAC* servers use the best gaming servers available. Try our high end gaming server today!!!
welcome to the Elite force *SAC* servers use the best gaming servers available. Try our high end gaming server today!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PC gaming on hold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GB619
*SAC*
*SAC*
GB619

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PC gaming on hold Empty
PostSubject: PC gaming on hold   PC gaming on hold Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:26 am

As there really not much on the PC,or not many of ma friends playing PC games,i took the plunge and bought a PS3,as all my local friends have one,and it kinda obvious i get one so i can play online with em too,i will check back here to see whats happening and if any new games are out we all want to play,so for now guys,it was fun,and i miss the banter,but i miss ma online gaming,oh and i got the co-op to work on BF3,i think by luck,i got someone from net land who joined randomly,we had a bit of fun,but he died in the end,as i did not get to revive him intime,that was the good thing,you have quite sometime to revive your co-op player,but i was pinned down and he died... Sad ,anyways be good,and have a bloody good christmas you all
Back to top Go down
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PC gaming on hold Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC gaming on hold   PC gaming on hold Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:53 pm

Hi matey great to hear from you again hope you also have a great christmas,Im struggling to play games due to my shoulder injury Ive had the surgery but its not helped so Im bowing out also. Im very busy at the moment with my anti racism work and also want to get my old Amateur radio hobby up and running again as I miss sending morse code and speaking to my old friends in far off lands,I wish all my friends here a very happy christmas and hope to catch you guys online again some day have fun all
Back to top Go down

PC gaming on hold
Page 1 of 1