welcome to the Elite force *SAC* servers use the best gaming servers available. Try our high end gaming server today!!!
welcome to the Elite force *SAC* servers use the best gaming servers available. Try our high end gaming server today!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No gaming for me

Go down 
+2
*SAC*Spank
*SAC*G0UDG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-07-18

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:20 am

Grrrrr not a happy bunny having to type this one handed as I have only use of one arm due to a rotary cuff injury in my left shoulder after an epileptic fit,the shoulder is also frozen causing me to have limited movement of my left arm and loads of pain.

I am currently waiting to hear from the hospital for a date to go in for an op to have the rotary cuff injury corrected,Im not sure at this time if I will be able to play games on the pc its difficult enough just typing let alone playing games. Ah well thats life I guess I'll keep you updated Have fun all No
Back to top Go down
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:32 am

This hopefully doesnt mean a permanent no gaming I hope to have the problem sorted after the op but for now gaming is not possible grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have been given a cortizone injection into my shoulder joints and I am also having to take very strong pain killers on top of that. Hopefully the op will help me get better movement in my shoulder,I have been told the frozen shoulder cant be corrected but the torn ligaments can so Im praying I have enough movement in the shoulder after the op to allow me to continue gaming and using the pc.
Back to top Go down
*SAC*Spank

*SAC*Spank

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-06-18

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:38 pm

You better get better, I want to own your arse in BF3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*SAC*apdshep
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*apdshep

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-05-31

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:08 am

trust me he'll be back , he's a fighter and a bullet magnet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*SAC*Scalpalot
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*Scalpalot

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-01-19

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:33 am

Yup, and if I had a nickel for everytime Kevin is giving up gaming!
Get well m8
Back to top Go down
*SAC*=B©ff=
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-05-27

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Dont go far m8. We need ya on the field so we can practise on ya Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://sacarmy.forumotion.com
*SAC*apdshep
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*apdshep

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:55 pm

he aint going nowhere far m8 hes just down t road
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:57 pm

only this time ill have no lag so your gonna get owned lol!
Back to top Go down
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:58 pm

teabags all round lol!
Back to top Go down
*SAC*apdshep
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*apdshep

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 pm

bring it on me biatch Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
*SAC*=B©ff=
Site Admin
Site Admin

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:08 pm

ya is guna be me biatches!!! (high powered admin ones tho!!)
Back to top Go down
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:41 am

Grrrrrrrrrr not a happy bunny had a consultation with the surgeon whos performing the op on my shoulder,hes told me he cant repair the tearing in my shoulder the only thing that can be done is a clean up of the area around the tears which may give some relief or may not,also a risk of symptoms getting worse and or infection. I wont regain any movement in my left arm and its getting increasingly difficult to do simple things like typing without pain grrrrrrrrrrr. As a result im not sure yet whether I will be able to play BF3 (will just have to see if I have the op that it works allowing me to play more often) I do have days when im able to play games but they are few so if i can play it wont be as often as I played BF2.

I guess im lucky compared to some have to count my blessings see you guys on the field of battle when BF3 is released have fun all clown clown
Back to top Go down
*SAC*=B©ff=
Site Admin
Site Admin

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:00 am

ok m8 all the best. Hope u can make bf3 you gotta get some hurt of the boff knife
Back to top Go down
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:36 am

Nah your gonna get some frag from the Irish Hero you cant kill a tank with a Knife lol,how are ya matey all ok I trust
Back to top Go down
*SAC*=B©ff=
Site Admin
Site Admin

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:03 pm

All good here m8. All being well i shud get some free time soon so we can get out and drink some ale with shep
Back to top Go down
*SAC*apdshep
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*apdshep

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:31 pm

sheps always up for an ale or two cheers
Back to top Go down
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:29 am

Typical Im sure andy has a built in radar for when booze is mentioned or near to hand,as soon as you mentioned alcohol here he is lol (sorry shep m8 couldnt resist lol) clown
Back to top Go down
GB619
*SAC*
*SAC*
GB619

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-11-07

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:25 am

Just thought i should check in,hope you can play BF3,as you willbe missed,i will pre-order BF3 soon,cant wait for it,i miss all the fun,just be sure boff ma boi,to let us know all the details of TS and server,and how we can donate cash to the server costs,hope to catch you all soon>And to add all is well with me,working too hard driving the bus,but by the time BF3 is out,i willbe a dab hand at driving any large vehicles throught tight spots ha ha,anyways i rattled on enough,mine looks for me mines and TV missiles lol
Back to top Go down
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:18 am

you still driving that bus matey should be easy to kill ya with me tank then how are ya matey all ok I trust
Back to top Go down
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:26 am

just a quick update apologies for any typo's not easy these days to type lol,Ive been put on DIHYDROCODIENE tablets for my shoulder injury there the strongest the doc can give and are usually given to patients with the Big C,Ive had another ultrasound scan which has revealed more damadge hence the stronger painkiller Ive had to cancel my Pre order of BF3 due to severity of the injury sorry guys but no gaming for me its difficult enough just using the pc for normal stuff let alone gaming.

As always Im doing my best to stay as positive as possible and keeping my insane snse of humour intact,I hope you guys have loads of fun in BF3 I will log onto the ts server now and again but my online activities will not be as often as they have been,have fun all and god bless to you all Long Live *SAC* my thanks to you all for your friendship and support Boff we really must sort out that meetup with shep aveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt clown sorry walter this time theres no coming back Im not happy about it as was looking forward to playing on our new server with you guys again but thats life I guess just have to accept it and move on
Back to top Go down
*SAC*=B©ff=
Site Admin
Site Admin

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:03 pm

all the best m8. It be a real shame not to kick ya ass on the field... No
Back to top Go down
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:05 am

Yeah matey I was looking forward to it,But im not prepared to give up yet Ive asked for an appointment with a different surgeon to get a second oppinion Im hoping he doesnt tell me im ugly as well,I dont accept the oppinion that nothing can be done especially in this modern day of advanced surgery gills had a word with a work friend who's had the same op with good result so crossed fingers thumbs and everything else here
Back to top Go down
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:57 am

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA my persistance has payed off just got back from hospital had consultation with another surgeon hes told me the op will help me and has forwarded my pre op,I was supposed to wait 18 weeks for the pre op then another 2 weeks for the op now its pre op on 18th october and op 2 weeks after so things are looking good for now at least so ive just re ordered bf3. Catch you guys on the field yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me well chuffed still in pain but at least now theres a light at the end of the tunnell Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No gaming for me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gaming for me    No gaming for me  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No gaming for me
Page 1 of 1