welcome to the Elite force *SAC* servers use the best gaming servers available. Try our high end gaming server today!!!
welcome to the Elite force *SAC* servers use the best gaming servers available. Try our high end gaming server today!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth

Go down 
+3
*SAC*G0UDG
*SAC*=B©ff=
GB619
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:24 am

Just knew I should have kept my armalite fishing rods,could have gone with ya fishing matey real fishing for carp that is not tidler snatching lol!
Back to top Go down
*SAC*apdshep
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*apdshep

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:47 am

come on kev! "real fishing for carp"? most places ive carp fished have more fish than water Laughing
rivers are best you need skill to catch there! Laughing
Back to top Go down
*SAC*=B©ff=
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:54 pm

roll on friday. I really ope this game is worth the wait. The uk is the last country to get access to the game. Alot of bad things are being said about the game tho on most forums ive read. hmm No
Back to top Go down
https://sacarmy.forumotion.com
XeyedPilot
Game Admin
Game Admin

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:50 pm

roll on friday i'm ready and waiting cheers
Back to top Go down
XeyedPilot
Game Admin
Game Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Feckin ell just watched some vids of online game play with the vehicles.............this looks fookin amazing, the only bad reviews i have seen are to do with the single player. I'm off on friday and saturday so think i'm gonna not do any of the locksmiths work for a couple of days and going to have a good bash at this lol!

Boff if you do get a server going can you give me the details so i can meet with you guys again

Cheers

Ed
Back to top Go down
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:13 am

Hi ed I trust all ok with you matey, and yeah it will be great to play online with you guys again after all this time looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
GB619
*SAC*
*SAC*
GB619

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:52 am

They must think there are a lot of Battlefield gamers in and around Bournemouth,they are plugging it on our buses,i was driving this bus today,and this is on the side,and on many other buses too lol
sorry about pic beingthis way,but it uploaded like that lol
Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Christchurch20111026000

Back to top Go down
*SAC*=B©ff=
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:00 pm

i shud have some server info by the weekend m8
Back to top Go down
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:18 am

ok m8 tnx
Back to top Go down
*SAC*=B©ff=
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:02 pm

Server shud be on as soon as the game kicks in on friday night
We are running a 22 man server. I hear that the 64 man ones are far too manic. We can increase it later. I will password it so we can all get on.
Any SAC member wanting to join let me know
Back to top Go down
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:50 am

I wont be on as Ive just told game to shove BF3 where the sun dont shine,I pre ordered the game on the understanding it was disscounted in price for pre order GAME are refusing to honour that despite me pre ordering it online and showing my receipt with the pre order price on. Ive had my deposit back and am not sure if I will be purchasing the game as from my experience playing the beta I dont believe the game to be worth almost £40. From what I can see it looks like a clone mix of COD and BC2 both of which I hate with a passion having played both games,Ah well another load of crap info and broken promises from Dice and EA.

Have fun all I will be popping in from time to time to say hi and maybe log into the ts server assuming we have one for a good chat and a laugh,I have been playing some Team fortress 2 but due to my injury im struggling with it so defo looks like this pc will only be used for my video editing and gills games Im not happy about it but have to accept it thats life I guess. Also after our recent Breast Cancer scare with Gill My lovely Wife I feel I need to give her more attention instead of being stuck in the pc room playing games for hours on end,anyway enough of my rambling and moaning take care all and above all have fun lol! clown
Back to top Go down
*SAC*Spank

*SAC*Spank

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:18 am

At least Game responded to you. I noticed yesterday that i had not received any correspondence from them since I pre ordered in May. Tried to login (this was the first time I had ordered from them) & could not, when I requested my password it said I didn't have an account.

When I checked their site they did not list the physical warfare special edition for the PC, only the PS3 & 360. Last email I sent was to cancel my order.

Searched for the PW edition & ordered it from Gameplay (which is no longer showing this edition, obviously it really is a limited edition) & it's on it's way.

Weird thing is that they are both the same company.
Back to top Go down
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Hi Spank how are ya matey hope alls ok with you,strange that game didnt have my details either they couldnt find the pre order and had to phone head office to confirm i had pre ordered the damn thing,Obviously this company have no order system that actually works or for that matter decent communication between staff and branches. I for one will not be using that store again thats for sure
Back to top Go down
*SAC*=B©ff=
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:52 pm

ops Not a good start
I can tell you the grafix are v good. Game play is good. it takes a bit of gettin used to but i think it will be good once we all get on and get some fav maps
Oh and the cobra heli is real mean and nasty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GB619
*SAC*
*SAC*
GB619

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:53 pm

I dont have the game yet,not planning onbuying it for a while,too busy atm.
strange you guys having issues with the game pre-order system,i have pre-ordered lots of games from them in the past and all was fine,maybe cos it BF3 and dice,thats the real problem lol.
Be good and speak to ya all soon
Back to top Go down
XeyedPilot
Game Admin
Game Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:39 am

loving bf3 boff can you give me the server details please mate
Back to top Go down
*SAC*Scalpalot
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*Scalpalot

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:24 am

Hi guys,

Ordered from game too and it is shipped ,but I live abroad so the post takes a little longer .
i'd like acces to the server too Boff count me in.

Back to top Go down
*SAC*Spank

*SAC*Spank

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:00 am

My Physical Warfare pack edition arrived in the post today, unfortunately I can't install it atm as I set up a new Origin account (SpankBF3) which I now want deleting cos I can change the name of my old Origin account. Hopefully EA will sort this soon.
Back to top Go down
*SAC*Scalpalot
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*Scalpalot

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:15 pm

By the way : Was playing BC2 yesterday and saw a Guy with =SAC= tags and it was not one of our guys.forgot his nick obviously. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
*SAC*Spank

*SAC*Spank

PostSubject: Kev, your gonna love this   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:31 am

If that's the case you system is seriously fucked up, cos as you can see:-
Dear Mr
>
>
>
> Thanks for shopping with GAME. We have the pleasure of acknowledging receipt of your order.
>
> Order Number(s):09368502/P
>
> ORDER NUMBER: 09368502/P Available: [TBC-2011]
>
> Qty MediaID Description Price Total
> 1 355081 Battlefield 3 Limited Edition: Phys... 29.99 GBP 29.99 GBP
>
> DELIVERY: 0.00 GBP
> TOTAL: 29.99 GBP
That's not what it says.
I've always avoided from buying from you in the past because others have told me how bad you were, but you were the only company that was selling the Physical Warfare edition when I preordered. As you probably expect I will not be going anywhere near you again & will post these messages on forums to warn others of your shitty service.
Regards
Dave
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 03:05:39 -0700
Hi,

Thank you for your email.

I would like to apologise for the delay in our response and assure you that this is not our usual response time.
I can confirm this order is for God of War 3 which was shipped last year.
If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Sammi B
The Team at GAME
-------- Original Message --------
From
Sent: 27/10/2011
To: customerservices@game.co.uk
Subject: RE: Your Order : 09368502/P
Hi I have had no email (or any correspondence) telling me that my game has been dispatched & when I try & login you system tells me I have no account with you (yes I considered that I forgot my password, but even that says I don't exist). I pre ordered this game 6 months ago, so that I would have it on the opening day. Fix what ever problem you have asp Dave
> From: customerservices@game.co.uk
> To:
> Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 14:39:31 +0100
> Subject: Your Order : 09368502/P
>
> Dear Mr
>
>
>
> Thanks for shopping with GAME. We have the pleasure of acknowledging receipt of your order.
>
> Order Number(s):09368502/P
>
> ORDER NUMBER: 09368502/P Available: [TBC-2011]
>
> Qty MediaID Description Price Total
> 1 355081 Battlefield 3 Limited Edition: Phys... 29.99 GBP 29.99 GBP
>
> DELIVERY: 0.00 GBP
> TOTAL: 29.99 GBP
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Total Cost of order(s) is as follows:
>
> Goods: 29.99 GBP (Inc VAT)
> Delivery: 0.00 GBP
>
> Total: 29.99 GBP
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> You can track your orders by using the link below:
> http://www.game.co.uk/Help/OrderTracking.aspx
>
>
> To track Order Number 09368502/P:
> http://www.game.co.uk/help/ordertracking.aspx?orderId=09368502%2fP&surname=
> Please note, tracking your delivery once it has left GAME is available only if you chose special delivery as your chosen delivery.
>
>
>
> Remember that you will receive points on all your purchases and Double Points on software Preorders if you are a Reward Member.
>
> You can sign up for a Reward Card by clicking on the link below:
> http://www.game.co.uk/Reward/
>
> Please note that we do not offer Double Points on software bundled with preorder consoles.
>
>
> Your credit / debit card will be charged upon despatch of your order. If you are a Reward Member your points will be added to your account at this
> time.
>
>
> Payment Methods:
> Credit/Debit Card: 29.99 GBP
>
>
> Delivery Address:
>
>
>
> Contact Us:
> Customer Services: http://www.game.co.uk/Help/CustService/
> Telephone: +44 (0)871 200 1221
> Hours of operation: Monday to Saturday, 9am to 6pm.
>
>
> Thank you for shopping with GAME!
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Gameplay (GB) Ltd. trading as GAME
> Company Registration No: 03221027 - Company Registered in England
>
> Registered Address: Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 6YJ
>
>

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

GAME Stores Group Ltd has been awarded ‘Retailer of the Year’ at the 2006 and 2007 Golden Joystick Awards and 'Thames Valley Business Award' for Outstanding Employer of Choice 2006.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the system manager at:

postmaster@game.co.uk

The recipient acknowledges that the transmissions made via the Internet can be corrupted and therefore THE GAME GROUP PLC and any of its subsidiaries do not give any warranty as to the quality or accuracy of any information contained in the message or assume any liability for it or for its transmission, reception or storage.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept by anti-virus software for the presence of computer viruses.

GAME.co.uk
Gamegroup.plc.uk

Registered Number: 1937170
Registered Office: Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire. RG21 6YJ Registered in England and Wales.

Back to top Go down
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:55 am

Why am I not surprised by the reply you got Im unsure as to whether im going to get BF3 for the reasons I've already pointed out,But Im already missing the fun and friendly rivelry we have on our *SAC* server lol!
Back to top Go down
XeyedPilot
Game Admin
Game Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:37 am

Kev the the game is fantastic and had a good few games with boff lastnight on our server. I just wish i could sort out these constant disconnection problems. I have a few more things to try like flashing my BIOS and updating the motherboard drivers and hope this will sort the issue as there are plenty of people playing this game without any issues, sadly though there seem to be more people who are having problems than not
Back to top Go down
*SAC*Spank

*SAC*Spank

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:22 pm

Game sent me a message so I replied

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

We do not respond to emails containing profanities. Please resubmit your query with any profanities removed and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

The Team at GAME
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: G1998403CS - RE: G1998403CS - RE: Your Order : 09368502/P
To:
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:19:29 -0700

Hi

As I'm never going to shop with you again i couldn't give a flying fuck, oh btw your you sending me the message saying that you don't respond to messages with profanities is responding to my message.

Dave

Back to top Go down
*SAC*G0UDG
Game Admin
Game Admin
*SAC*G0UDG

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:47 pm

Ill try to get the game but not from game as thier a buch of s**t heads and thats being polite as you guys know Im not one to use bad language but as you can see both myself,Dave and Im sure many others have had enough of the bs from that store.
Back to top Go down
XeyedPilot
Game Admin
Game Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:16 pm

lol love the reply Dave, kev i got mine from amazon and they were good as gold and it arrived very quickly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth   Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 lands in Bournemouth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2